Practice test papersand previous year test papers of reputed schools:
10th Maths - Syllabus
1. Real Numbers: 1.1 Introduction. 1.2 Euclid’s Division Lemma. 1.3 The Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic. 1.4 Revisiting Irrational Number. 1.5 Revisiting Rational Numbers and Their Decimal Expansions.
2. Polynomials: 2.1 Introduction. 2.2 Geometrical Meaning of the Zeroes of a Polynomial. 2.3 Relationship between Zeroes and Coefficients of a Polynomial. 2.4 Division Algorithm for Polynomials.
3. Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables: 3.1 Introduction. 3.2 Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables. 3.3 Graphical Method of Solution of a Pair of Linear Equations. 3.4 Algebraic Methods of Solving a Pair of Linear Equations. 3.4.1 Substitution Method. 3.4.2 Elimination Method. 3.4.3 Cross-Multiplication Method. 3.5 Equations Reducible to a Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables.
4. Quadratic Equations: 4.1 Introduction. 4.2 Quadratic Equations. 4.3 Solution of a Quadratic Equation by Factorisation. 4.4 Solution of a Quadratic Equation by Completing the Square. 4.5 Nature of Roots.
5. Arithmetic Progressions: 5.1 Introduction. 5.2 Arithmetic Progressions. 5.3 nth Term of an AP. 5.4 Sum of First n Terms of an AP..
6. Triangles: 6.1 Introduction. 6.2 Similar Figures. 6.3 Similarity of Triangles. 6.4 Criteria for Similarity of Triangles. 6.5 Areas of Similar Triangles. 6.6 Pythagoras Theorem.
7. Coordinate Geometry: 7.1 Introduction. 7.2 Distance Formula. 7.3 Section Formula. 7.4 Area of a Triangle.
8. Introduction to Trigonometry: 8.1 Introduction, 8.2 Trigonometric Ratios, 8.3 Trigonometric Ratios of Some Specific Angles, 8.4 Trigonometric Ratios of Complementary Angles, 8.5 Trigonometric Identities.
9. Some Applications of Trigonometry: 9.1 Introduction 9.2 Heights and Distances
10. Circles: 10.1 Introduction. 10.2 Tangent to a Circle. 10.3 Number of Tangents from a Point on a Circle.
11. Constructions: 11.1 Introduction. 11.2 Division of a Line Segment. 11.3 Construction of Tangents to a Circle.
12. Areas Related to Circles: 12.1 Introduction. 12.2 Perimeter and Area of a Circle — A Review. 12.3 Areas of Sector and Segment of a Circle.
12.4 Areas of Combinations of Plane Figures.
13. Surface Areas and Volumes: 13.1 Introduction. 13.2 Surface Area of a Combination of Solids. 13.3 Volume of a Combination of Solids. 13.4 Conversion of Solid from One Shape to Another. 13.5 Frustum of a Cone.
14. Statistics: 14.1 Introduction. 14.2 Mean of Grouped Data. 14.3 Mode of Grouped Data. 14.4 Median of Grouped Data. 14.5 Graphical Representation of Cumulative Frequency Distribution.
15. Probability: 15.1 Introduction. 15.2 Probability — A Theoretical Approach .
Coaching Classes for: 6th to 12th CBSE
Savita Vihar Market, Delhi-110092. Tuition center near Shrestha Vihar, Yojna Vihar, Anand Vihar, Savita Vihar, Manak Vihar, Vivek Vihar, Jagriti Enclave, Surajmal Vihar, Ramprastha, Surya Nagar, Chander Nagar, Vigyan Lok, Ram Vihar, Karkardooma. Best tutorial in East Delhi.
Quest Academy ®
Quest for Excellence