Information for Classes for: 6th to 12th CBSE
Savita Vihar Market, Delhi-110092. Near Shrestha Vihar, Yojna Vihar, Anand Vihar, Savita Vihar, Manak Vihar, Vivek Vihar, Jagriti Enclave, Surajmal Vihar, Ramprastha, Surya Nagar, Chander Nagar, Vigyan Lok, Ram Vihar, Karkardooma. Best guidance in your area.
Quest Academy ®
Quest for Excellence
9th Maths Practice Papers & previous year papers of reputed schools:
9th Maths - Syllabus
1. NUMBER SYSTEMS: 1.1 Introduction. 1.2 Irrational Numbers. 1.3 Real Numbers and their Decimal Expansions. 1.4 Representing Real Numbers on the Number Line. 1.5 Operations on Real Numbers. 1.6 Laws of Exponents for Real Numbers.
2. POLYNOMIALS: 2.1 Introduction, 2.2 Polynomials in One Variable. 2.3 Zeroes of a Polynomial. 2.4 Remainder Theorem. 2.5 Factorisation of Polynomials. 2.6 Algebraic Identities.
3. COORDINATE GEOMETRY: 3.1 Introduction. 3.2 Cartesian System. 3.3 Plotting a Point in the Plane if its Coordinates are given.
4. LINEAR EQUATIONS IN TWO VARIABLES: 4.1 Introduction. 4.2 Linear Equations. 4.3 Solution of a Linear Equation. 4.4 Graph of a Linear Equation in Two Variables. 4.5 Equations of Lines Parallel to x-axis and y-axis.
5. INTRODUCTIONTO EUCLID’S GEOMETRY: 5.1 Introduction. 5.2 Euclid’s Definitions, Axioms and Postulates. 5.3 Equivalent Versions of Euclid’s Fifth Postulate.
6. LINES AND ANGLES: 6.1 Introduction. 6.2 Basic Terms and Definitions. 6.3 Intersecting Lines and Non-intersecting Lines. 6.4 Pairs of Angles. 6.5 Parallel Lines and a Transversal. 6.6 Lines Parallel to the same Line. 6.7 Angle Sum Property of a Triangle.
7. TRIANGLES: 7.1 Introduction. 7.2 Congruence of Triangles. 7.3 Criteria for Congruence of Triangles. 7.4 Some Properties of a Triangle. 7.5 Some More Criteria for Congruence of Triangles. 7.6 Inequalities in a Triangle.
8. QUADRILATERALS: 8.1 Introduction. 8.2 Angle Sum Property of a Quadrilateral. 8.3 Types of Quadrilaterals. 8.4 Properties of a Parallelogram. 8.5 Another Condition for a Quadrilteral to be a Parallelogram. 8.6 The Mid-point Theorem.
9. AREAS OF PARALLELOGRAMS AND TRIANGLES: 9.1 Introduction. 9.2 Figures on the same Base and Between the same Parallel. 9.3 Parallelograms on the same Base and between the same Parallels. 9.4 Triangles on the same Base and between the same Parallels.
10. CIRCLES: 10.1 Introduction. 10.2 Circles and its Related Terms : A Review. 10.3 Angle Subtended by a Chord at a Point. 10.4 Perpendicular from the Centre to a Chord. 10.5 Circle through Three Points. 10.6 Equal Chords and their Distances from the Centre. 10.7 Angle Subtended by an Arc of a Circle. 10.8 Cyclic Quadrilaterals.
11. CONSTRUCTIONS:11.1 Introduction. 11.2 Basic Constructions. 11.3 Some Constructions of Triangles.
12. HERON’S FORMULA: 12.2 Area of a Triangle – by Heron’s Formula. 12.3 Application of Heron’s Formula in finding Areas of Quadrilaterals.
13. SURFACE AREAS AND VOLUMES: 13.1 Introduction. 13.2 Surface Area of a Cuboid and a Cube. 13.3 Surface Area of a Right Circular Cylinder. 13.4 Surface Area of a Right Circular Cone. 13.5 Surface Area of a Sphere.13.6 Volume of a Cuboid. 13.7 Volume of a Cylinder. 13.8 Volume of a Right Circular Cone. 13.9 Volume of a Sphere.
14. STATISTICS: 14.1 Introduction 14.2 Collection of Data. 14.3 Presentation of Data. 14.4 Ggraphical Representation of Data. 14.5 Measures of Central Tendency.
15. PROBABILITY: 15.1 Introduction. 15.2 Probability – an Experimental Approach.